To hone our craft, we thrive on inspiration. We look for it everywhere. We get it from each other, from clients and often from an age-old source – books.
For some of us at ST!R, inspiring books launched or dramatically changed the course of a career. For all of us, the wisdom of many different authors has sharpened the way we think and work.
A few favorites from our libraries:
- Creativity Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces that Stand in the Way of True Inspiration, by Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace
- Made to Stick, by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Presentation Zen, by Garr Reynolds
- Resonate, by Nancy Duarte
- The Elements of Style (Fourth Edition), by William Strunk Jr. and E. B. White
- The Story Factor, by Annette Simmons
- The Story of Purpose: The Path to Creating a Brighter Brand, a Greater Company, and a Lasting Legacy, by Joey Reiman
- You, Inc., by Harry Beckwith
- Writing in a Convertible with the Top Down: A Unique Guide for Writers, by Christi Killien and Sheila Bender
- Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life, by Anne Lamott
- The Years with Ross, by James Thurber
- Envisioning Information and Visual Explanations, by Edward Tufte
- E-Myth Mastery: The Seven Essential Disciplines for Building a World Class Company, by Michael E. Gerber
Partner with us.
Let's tell your story and drive the change you want, today.Say Hello